Thursday, October 1, 2009

almost the end of the week!

its thursday. ALREADY. its around noon and jessica is working hard on her hw. like seriously. the table were using keeps shaking...and if my backspace button werent working, id have tons of typos from missing the keys...llol. yup i found out my class that i wanted to add GOT CANCELLED INDEFINITELY. WHAT THE HELL!??!?!?! yup so intercultural studies class is at today. NEW FRIENDS!? haha i hope so. maybe ill get an actual seat in the class. sometimes i end up sitting in a row of seats in the back with no desk. that sucks.. yup i drove today. jessica brought her ipod fm transmitter and it worked pretty well in my car. now im contemplating purchasing one..since my cassette player is broken and old..plus when i played music with the cassette player it mainly blasted from just 1 speaker. if i use the radio, all 4 speakers work. yay. i think i should get a job so i can buy alot of the stuff i want. help the economy, ya know? ;) my itunes is being gay and sometimes doesnt retain my music. i uninstalled steam! and tonight i eat at panda express to help support the band. anyone wanna join me? :)

LUNCH TIME BYE!

3 comments: